Monday, December 7, 2009

`` My 1st bloG


Hmm,what a long time nvr ply blog alrdy,feel a bit weird sia =,=''
Btw..still hav to thx jiajun for help me create tis account =D
Used few weeks to decorate my blog..LOL
Paiseh let u all wait for a long long time@@
Anyway,,hiii to my new blog hehe.

Recently feel worrying,irritating and sad-ing : (
Bcos in the end of the month i going to study alrdy..haiz.
Although my sch locate quite near from JB,moreover i will drive to school.
But...still feel vy sad and worry..esp YOU : (
Whenever when i close my eyes to slp, i feel so sad n hardly fall asleep.

Well, don't worry..now im fine alrdy^^
Coz...wo xiang tong le!!
Hohoho wakakaka xP
Perhaps,there is no point for me to worry and simply think those kinda rubbish thg.
为何一直在那边胡思乱想呢..倒不如以实际的行动来证明.
I know what to do n what should not do now.

Start from now i muz TRUST YOU!
Start from now i won't
FA PI QI AGAIN!
If i wish to continue tis relationship,if i still love u,i know what to do..dun worry ( :
Which means,i will not let u feel disappointed again.
Lastly..hope i reli reli can success^^
Okie..i gotta stop writing.
Gudluck everybody,
Take care ( :

I CAN DO IT!!

5 comments:

  1. im the 1st one !haha welcome to blogspot...hope u enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..u so fast sia haha~
    anyway thx thx ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. me this obedient d daughter come support daddy liao~~~XD
    daddy's leg very black larrrr~~~~
    hahahahaha....
    nice to see daddy typing blog again~XD
    hope to see more posts and cool decoration on ur blog yea~^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha,of coz.
    I vy steady de hor =D

    ReplyDelete